Located in Fontanarosa and run by the third generation of Di Prisco family in Campania region. They produce using modern technology but always respecting tradition and growing local indigenous grapes. They have become notorious for their high quality products and they export their wines also abroad.
I have tried the Falanghina IGT, made 100% with Falanghina grape, which is a quite antique grape of Greek origin.
The name for the wine appears to derive from the Latin "falangae" or stakes for supporting the grapes in a vineyard. Curious!
The wine has a plain straw yellow colour, with some golden glares which makes it shining. Useless to say its fragrance is completely fruity but at the taste it surprises you with a very mineral and savory character.
How to drink it?
1) just drink it, without food and without friends
2) just drink it without food, pouring it slowly while watching sunset with your couple
3) drink it with fish, they say
4) drink it with Burrata, I would say, this special milky heart of mozzarella which I simply love
5) if you are vegan!? Drink it to make happier your dinner of avocado salad and nuts (I am trying to be vegan for a month)!